Finding a satisfactory serviced apartment in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City is not really easy, especially for new customers who rent for the first time, or are newcomers to Vietnam.
When the increasing demand for apartments due to their convenience, how do you choose a satisfactory apartment from a variety of choices?
We would like to share about experiences in serviced apartment rental in District 3, let’s explore together!
Find out information about the serviced apartment in district 3 that you plan to rent
To make sure it doesn’t take too long before visiting the apartment you plan to rent, you should find out the apartment overview such as location, facilities, prices, contracts as well as serviced apartments. Who owns this, how reputable, does it guarantee security or not?
It is easy to make a choice based on your needs and your budget to find the most suitable apartment once you have all the information. Please visit the hotel’s website to preview information and photos, then come to the site to survey the serviced apartment you intend to rent.
When visiting a serviced apartment for rent, you need to carefully consider the following criteria:
- You should pay attention to the direction of the house, the position of the apartment window, the surrounding landscape. The serviced apartment you intend to rent must ensure that the living space is as comfortable, spacious, airy and comfortable as possible.
- Find out how far the apartment from your work.
- Check the surroundings and the apartment you want to rent has good sound insulation?
- Before decide to rent an apartment, you should visit as many times as possible to see if the one has any disadvantages.
If you intend to rent a serviced apartment for a long time, you need to pay attention to the tenancy as follows:
- The cost to rent the apartment as agreed? What time? In how long?
- Do you need a deposit or not? When the tenancy finishes if it can be refunded?
- Other expenses such as security, sanitation, water, internet are paid by which party?
- If you want to terminate the apartment rental contract, how long should you notice in advance?
- Which home appliances will be provided by the serviced apartment, ensure it still in good condition.
- What is the tenant’s right to use the apartment?
However, nowadays, customers can be completely assured when renting luxury serviced apartments. Because almost of high-end serviced apartments currently can ensure the important elements that a customer needs. High-end serviced apartments in District 3 of Ho Chi Minh City will normally be fully equipped with services and amenities at 5-star-service standard.
The above is to share our experiences on how to rent a serviced apartment as your needs in Ho Chi Minh City. Hope this can help you to have ideas to choose the best match serviced apartment for yourself.
SILA Urban Living luxury serviced apartment – Where lifestyle meets harmony
With 217 apartments and located in one of the most prominent neighborhoods in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, SILA Urban Living hotel offers guests a luxurious living place by the combination of a luxury hotel and the convenience of a modern apartment with full services and facilities to help improve the quality of your life.
In addition, SILA cares about the quality of life of the guests so much. Therefore, it pays a lot of attention to the architecture of the apartment as well as the ancillary works to bring the best thing to their customers’ living space.
Luxury facilities you are definitely impressed at SILA
At No.21 restaurant, you can enjoy rich cuisine which is blended of European and Asian flavors in a cozy yet luxurious space. The restaurant is one of the most amazing new restaurants in Saigon.
SILA Urban Living is proud to own a gym system that is fully equipped with the newest and most modern equipment in Vietnam.
The outdoor swimming pool area is also a familiar meeting place for the residents, especially the modern salt electrolysis technology is equipped to optimize the disinfection process so that it is very safe for the health of residents.
SILA is not only a place to stay, but also a good place for you to experience in a deep way about the culture and hospitality of the Vietnamese people. Wherever you come from, SILA will help you feel as comfortable as if you are living in your own home. SILA’s desire is to bring peace of mind, fun and happiness to each guest, SILA team always tries to improve each day even in the smallest service.
If you are looking for a serviced apartment in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, do not hesitate to contact us for the fastest consultation and support!
SILA Urban Living
Hotline: +84 28 39 300 800