Have you ever wondered why among hundreds of luxurious hotels, Japanese people always choose stay at serviced apartments during their travel or business trips? This is the trend and habit of the guests from the country of Cherry Blossom.
Interesting? Let’s learn more about this trend in the article below.
Japanese – symbol of meticulousness – the first impacting factor
“I have to travel back and forth between Vietnam and Japan due to my work demand. I want to live in a place which has great architecture, minimalist interior, absolute security and full facilities with a lot of greenery space even though I will not stay for too long.” – a Japanese guest shared his opinion about accommodation options.
We can see that Japanese people known for their meticulousness and perfectionism in everything. Especially for their living space, they require a fully furnished place with delicate and minimalist architecture, which can make the most of natural light. They would prefer to stay at a place with nature over somewhere with western modern style areas, which is often found in the upscale hotels. Thus, there are plenty of luxury hotels but these are not the first choice accommodation for Japanese business travelers.
Monthly rental – the second impacting factor
Staying at serviced apartments have become the preferred choice and new trend of Japanese travelers because they are not only lower in price and cost efficient, but also satisfy Japanese taste and preference. This is particularly true for the long-term staying groups.
Japanese ideal security concept – the third impacting factor
Japanese travelers prioritize security in both the place they reside in and the neighborhood. It is important to them to ensure that their choices have planned for incidents. This includes fire protection system and emergency exit system in the event of an emergency. Furthermore, these travelers prefer privacy over loud and crowded areas.
Serviced Apartment in District 3 – SILA Urban Living – the ideal residence for Japanese
Compiled from the above factors, these reasons are why SILA Urban Living is the ideal serviced apartment for a Japanese travelers:
A cozy ambience
Everyone loves the feeling of the comfort that home provides and staying somewhere that feels like home makes working and travelling easier. SILA can offer you that feeling. The open space is fully utilized in SILA’s design, which is a harmonic combination of modern architecture and greenery space that suits Japanese nature-loving lifestyle.
Diversified room types
At SILA Urban Living we have accommodation suitable for all types of trips. Whether that is a romantic getaway, a business trip, a visit with friends or a family holiday, our stylish Studios and spacious One and Two-bedroom suites will be sure to make you feel at home.
- Studio Deluxe: The Studio Deluxe is perfect for solo travelers or couples. This beautiful 33m2 room offers more than you would expect, with a large-screen LED TV, kitchenette, rain shower, and free Wi-Fi.
- Studio Executive: The 37m2 Studio Executive is a more spacious alternative. Also recommended for solo travelers or couples, this room offers a large-screen LED TV, kitchenette, rain shower, and free Wi-Fi. Guests can choose between multiple bed configurations – Queen, Twin, or our Hollywood Twin.
- One-Bedroom Deluxe: At 48m2, the One-bedroom Deluxe Suite is perfect for longer stays. All of our One-bedroom units have separate sleeping and living areas, giving you ample space to put your feet up and make yourself at home. This room offers two large screen LED TVs, kitchenette, rain shower, free Wi-Fi and a washer-dryer.
- One-Bedroom Executive: At 52m2, the One-bedroom Executive Suite is ideal for long-term stays. All of our One-bedroom suites have separate sleeping and living areas, allowing you space to feel right at home. This room offers two large-screen LED TVs, kitchenette, rain shower, free Wi-Fi and a washer-dryer.
- One-Bedroom Signature: At 60m2, our One-bedroom Signature is the perfect choice for longer, more comfortable stays. The largest of our One-bedrooms, the Signature suite enjoys a sprawling entertainment area, fitted with two large-screen LED TVs, kitchenette, rain shower, free Wi-Fi and a washer-dryer.
- Two-Bedroom Signature: If you are travelling as a family, couple, or just want the extra space, our Two-bedroom Signature suite is ideal for the most comfortable of stays. At 67m2, this sleek suite has a modern interior and all of SILA Urban Living’s hallmark finishes. This room offers three large-screen LED TVs, kitchenette, rain shower, free Wi-Fi and a washer-dryer.
- Penthouse: This 924m2 suite offers endless luxuries. Four bedrooms with their own en-suite bathrooms, and an open floor plan, the Penthouse is designed for style and functionality. With sweeping, panoramic views of the whole city, you can take in everything Saigon has to offer from the comfort of this luxury abode.
Free to cook
Free to cook is one of the great advantages of staying in a serviced apartment, a benefit you do not have in a hotel. The fully equipped kitchenette is available, in all of room types, for you to take advantage of. This is particularly useful if you prefer to cook, host guests, or utilize the kitchen as a cost-saving alternative to eating out.
5-star-standard services & facilities
Besides living facilities such as room service, daily cleaning, laundry service, serviced apartments also provide many other facilities to ensure the life’s needs.
SILA Urban Living boasts a full range of high-quality living facilities, such as daily cleaning and laundry service. SILA is also offers a high quality gym, that is fully equipped with the newest and most modern equipment imported from Italy. Furthermore, there is a 20-metres outdoor swimming pool that utilizes the modern salt electrolysis technology. This optimize the disinfection process, so that it is very safe for our residents. Besides the state-of-the-art facilities, SILA also has No.21 Restaurant and Bar, where you can enjoy delicious food that blends both European and Asian flavors. The restaurant is one of the most amazing new restaurants in Saigon. All in all, SILA is the perfect place for your next stay as it has all the bases covered for a cozy but luxurious stay.
If you are looking for a serviced apartment in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, do not hesitate to call us for the fastest consultation and support!
SILA Urban Living
Hotline: +84 28 39 300 800